CARD is located on the campus of Mount Saint Mary College in Newburgh, NY.
Initiatives of the Center
- Providing services related to measurement development, administration and analysis for school districts, agencies, and other entities (including publication of research related to these instruments)
- Hosting research conferences to promote collaboration among researchers, educators, service providers, and policy makers working with adolescents
- Developing educational outreach programs for other educators as well as the general public/parents – speakers, seminars, programs
- Developing web resources for a ‘one-stop shop’ for all things adolescent for general public, parents, and educators (text recommendations, research updates, other websites and online forms/groups, etc.)
- Developing a collaborative research agenda for center faculty
Each year, CARD hosts a conference focused on Adolescence in the 21st Century.